Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!

Hello Gorgeous Reader!

 

I hope your holidays was a blast. Mine was great ^_^ Well it was kind of awkward being that it’s the first holiday season I spent as a wife. I miss home, my family, the scruffy corner where I used to sleep. I’ve never been away before being married. In fact, I cried myself to sleep when I was the only one left home when my siblings went off to work elsewhere. But that’s embarrassing and I don’t know why I just told you that.

But it’s not all that bad. I got to be in two family parties! TWO! Yeah, and my husband and I got to have our own little family celebration as well.

How was your holiday season?

I’m too lousy to write about all the details, so I’ll just leave you with our Christmas and New Year photos. (They’re quite cheesy. LOL)

christmas greeting

new year

 

So for the hundredth time…. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to All! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Speak your mind. Leave a comment. Don't be shy~ ^_^*

Hello! How are you?

 Hello Gorgeous Reader! It is more than 1 year AC (After Covid) 😅 and you being able to read this blog is a celebration in itself. You surv...