Monday, September 5, 2011

Blog Topics?


Hello Gorgeous Reader!

It’s almost 11 o’clock and I still haven’t posted a blog up…. You see, I had a whole day of asking questions that I’ve already asked about a hundred people before and it kind of just sucked all my creative energy…

The thing is… I’m having a writer’s block right now. So aside from telling more flimsy excuses about why I couldn’t decide on what topic to write, I’m going to write about how I’m going to over come this writer’s block thing.

Hmm… experience is the best bank to draw ideas from, but sorting out those experiences would be such a chore for me. Since I’m already too sleepy and tired to think of something interesting to  write about, I’m just going to have to go back to the basics; my ABCs

The following will be the topics that will hopefully get me through the next 26 days of blogging.

A- animals
B- boys
C- cars
D- drinking
E- endings
F- friends
G- ghosts
H- hobbies
I- internet
J- justice
K- kiss
L- life
M- music
N- necessities
O- opposites
P- people
Q- quiet
R- race
S- sadness
T- toys
U- understanding
V- vintage
W- wealth
X- X?
Y- youth
Z- Zoo

I’ll be blogging back tomorrow with at least something decent to read about alright?

How about you reader; what’s the most difficult part of writing for you?

10 comments:

  1. I think you should write about what you really like. My hobbys are computers that's why a topic for my blog was obvious to me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lack of vocabulary and being forgetful, i guess

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is actually a good idea to get 26 posts out of lol. I might have to do it myself one day. What's worse for me when it comes to writing is knowing what I want to write about, but not being able to get myself to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rifle you're lucky you have a specific genre to write about... thanks for the advice ^_^ I'll keep that in mind

    follow my blog? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ JAlms and Mark

    you both have a point... it really is frustrating to have an idea but can't figure out how to put it in words that would be easy to understand yet entertaining to read...

    that's why writers should get more pay! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a good idea, I should do the same, 26 ideas, so easily done!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw! anything Jo! or perhaps, kato tanan gi post nimu mao e.topic. ^_^

    -or do the challenge I'm currently working on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Mai yup.. i'll try to write about all of those topics... i'll do your photo challenge after and link it to your blog so readers can see ^_^ whee~

    ReplyDelete
  9. You won't be talking about girls? :'(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, I just realized that... I was just writing words at random... don't fret! I shall write a girly blog for you! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

*Speak your mind. Leave a comment. Don't be shy~ ^_^*

Hello! How are you?

 Hello Gorgeous Reader! It is more than 1 year AC (After Covid) 😅 and you being able to read this blog is a celebration in itself. You surv...