Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunshine Award! *_*

 

Hello Gorgeous Reader!

Just about a month ago,  I ‘remembered’ I had a blogger account and started publishing a few blogs.

I never thought about people reading my blogs at first; let alone receiving awards!

I didn’t know it would be so much fun! I got to share my ideas with other bloggers and got to make friends with people from across the world (probably even from Mars? lol)

And I have one person to thank all of this (blogging and the Sunshine Award) for…

Mai Yang of  The Most Awesome Blog Title Ever

Mai

 

Thank so much the encouragement and for all the blogging tips and advice!

                ^______________^

 

 

Stay AWESOME!

 

 

sunshine

 

The rules for this award: 

1. Thank the person who gave you this award and write a post about it.

2. Answer the following questions.

 

  • Favourite Colour: Pink, Black
  • Favourite Animal: Rocks (except for our dog of course)
  • Favourite Number: 3, 9, 18
  • Favourite Drink: Instant Coffee
  • Facebook or Twitter: Facebook
  • Your passion: writing ^_*
  • Giving or getting presents: getting! (and of course giving when I can) 
  • Favourite pattern: polka dots
  • Favourite day: Restday!! LOL
  • Favourite flowers: those given to me by my one and only ♥ ^_^

 

3. Pass it on to ten fabulous bloggers and send them a message to let them know..

Here’s My List of TEN!

Mark of Disjointed Ramblings of a Disjointed Person

CutestPrincess of It's a Girl Thing

MY 2 Pesos

Rifle of Software in Action

Linux and Life

Dwizzt of Why So Random?

Lemons Don't Make Lemonade

Foxzero of Anifex

JAlms of Salaula Sa Tinta

Max Power of Dumb Money

11 comments:

  1. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... thanks for this fabulous award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! :DDDDDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. You people are all awesome! I'll be awaiting your next post! ^____________^

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really does make three awards in one week for me, but I Already had so many things I wanted to post about I don't know when I'll be able to fit a reply post in

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulation! you deserve that! and thanks for awarding me as well!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay =3 thank you haha i got an award wee i won more than a tissue this year XD ( not making fun actually is true i am happy ) XD

    ReplyDelete

*Speak your mind. Leave a comment. Don't be shy~ ^_^*

Hello! How are you?

 Hello Gorgeous Reader! It is more than 1 year AC (After Covid) 😅 and you being able to read this blog is a celebration in itself. You surv...